Fullerton, CA (January 7, 2021) - Vision Tech America, Inc., a leading vehicle security and safety product manufacturer of backup cameras, dash cams, parking sensors, blind-spot detectors, and monitoring devices, has launched VTLBSD1, an Ultra Slim Full-Frame License Plate Backup Camera with Blind Spot Detection and LED lights.
- a wide viewing camera angle,
- a pair of LED lights for the night vision,
- a pair of micro-wave radars detect any objects that approach the vehicle at 0.35MPH or faster in the driver's blind spots,
- an anti-corrosive zinc metal frame, and
- an ultra-slim design, legal in all 50 states.
VTLBSD1 will act as the third eye for the driver to detect objects where a driver normally does not see for safer driving and backing out of parking stalls.
For more information, visit the website at www.visiontechamerica.com
About Vision Tech America, Inc. (BOYO)
Established in 2005, Vision Tech America (BOYO) is a privately held company that focuses on aftermarket rearview camera systems and auto security systems technology. The company delivers better solutions and customer satisfaction through a combination of high-quality products that are continuously kept up to date from extensive research and development of new technology with an intelligent creative team. The company holds numerous patents in the field.