Fullerton CA, Feb 1, 2021 - Vision Tech America, Inc.( ) believes in providing customers with the state-of-the-art technology in automobile engineering with the best possible prices to modernize vehicles.
In this regard, BOYO unveiled VTCRH1 and VTCRH2, which are 2.4 GHz Wireless AHD Vehicle Backup Camera Systems with 5” IPS LED Monitor and Heavy-Duty Backup Cameras. “Our new VTCRH series are high end AHD wireless systems for RVs, Trucks, Boat and Horse Trailers. As it comes with magnetic camera mount with built-in rechargeable battery, you can easily install its wireless camera without any hard wiring. It will help anyone to drive and park safely with confidence whether you have a RV or a trailer” said Richard Hong, VP Sales.
Key Product Features:
- 720P high-definition camera and monitor for clear image.
- 4GHz 700’ long range connectivity between a camera and the monitor for reliable video transmission.
- 18 Hour battery powered camera with strong magnetic mount for easy installation and portability (between trailers).
- Heavy-duty camera with IP68 waterproof housing for harsh weather conditions and IR light for night vision.
- Monitor with parking guidelines on/off switch, reverse/non-reverse switch, sleep mode and trigger lines to switch between cameras.
- Monitor accessories: detachable monitor sunshade, cigarette lighter adapter, dashboard and windshield monitor mount.
- Camera accessories: battery charger.
VTCRH1 (1 Channel) and VTCRH2 (2 Channel) will be available in February 2021.
For more information, visit the website at www.visiontechamerica.com.
About Vision Tech America, Inc. (BOYO)
Established in 2005, Vision Tech America (BOYO) is a privately held company that focuses on aftermarket rear view camera system and auto security system technology. The company delivers better solutions and customer satisfaction through a combination of high-quality products that are continuously kept up to date from extensive research and development of new technology with an intelligent creative team. The company holds numerous patents in the field.