Fullerton CA, Feb 4, 2021 - Vision Tech America, Inc.( ) believes in providing customers with the state-of-the-art technology in automobile engineering with the best possible prices to modernize vehicles.
In this regard, BOYO unveiled VTB301CA, which is AHD/CVBS Heavy Duty Vehicle Backup Camera Systems. “Our new VTB301CA is an upgraded version of our current VTB301C. New VTB301CA is AHD 1080P and CVBS compatible camera with an excellent display quality. It is comprised of a IP69K waterproof camera and a great night vision for RVs, Trucks, Buses and Commercial Vehicles. It will help people to drive and park safely with confidence whether you have a big truck or a RV” said DK Chung, CEO & President.
Key Product Features:
- 1/2.9” AHD Sensor (GC2053 CSP)
- AHD 1920(H)x1080(V), CVBS 600 TVL
- Waterproof IP69K
- Night vision distance of 8M (26 ft)
- Viewing angle of AHD : 125°(H), 60°(V), 170°(D) ; CVBS: 80°(H), 40°(V), 100°(D)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01 Lux
- AHD/CVBS selectable
- 1080P/720P selectable
- Reverse/ Normal image selectable
- Parking guide lines on/off selectable
- 4 Triggering Loop Wires
- High voltage tolerance 12VDC (Tolerance 8V ~ 35V)
- Includes 65ft extension cable
About Vision Tech America, Inc. (BOYO)
Established in 2005, Vision Tech America (BOYO) is a privately held company that focuses on aftermarket rear view camera system and auto security system technology. The company delivers better solutions and customer satisfaction through a combination of high-quality products that are continuously kept up to date from extensive research and development of new technology with an intelligent creative team. The company holds numerous patents in the field.