Fullerton CA, Feb 3, 2022 - Vision Tech America, Inc.( ) believes in providing customers with the state-of-the-art technology in automobile engineering with the best possible prices to modernize vehicles.
In this regard, BOYO unveiled VTC703AHD, VTC703AHD-Q2, and VTC703AHD-Q4, which are 2.4 GHz Wireless AHD Vehicle Backup Camera Systems with 7” Digital Monitor and Heavy-Duty Backup Cameras. “Our new VTC703AHD series are AHD wireless systems for RVs and large Trucks. It offers high resolution display with multi-channel (1CH, 2CH, 4CH) cameras depending on the needs of our customers. Customers can easily install this wireless camera system without any hard wiring. It will help anyone to drive and park safely with confidence” said Richard Hong, VP Sales.
Key Product Features:
- AHD 1080P high-definition camera and monitor for clear image.
- Long Range Wireless System - 2.4GHz 300’ long range connectivity between a camera and the monitor for reliable video transmission.
- Multi-Channel (1CH, 2CH, 4CH) Camera options
- Built-In DVR function for all models
- Heavy-duty camera with IP68 waterproof rating and IR light for night vision.
- No High-Speed Dropouts
- Built-in Speaker and Microphone
- Parking guidelines on/off switch, reverse/non-reverse switch
For more information, visit the website at www.visiontechamerica.com.
About Vision Tech America, Inc. (BOYO)
Established in 2005, Vision Tech America (BOYO) is a privately held company that focuses on aftermarket rear view camera system and auto security system technology. The company delivers better solutions and customer satisfaction through a combination of high-quality products that are continuously kept up to date from extensive research and development of new technology with an intelligent creative team. The company holds numerous patents in the field.