Product Accessories / Parts
BOYO VTL275LTJ - Ultra Slim Full-Frame License Plate Mounted Backup Camera with Trajectory Parking Lines and LED Lights (Chrome)
- Full Frame License Plate Mount Design
- Super-Slim Zinc Metal Frame - 50 U.S. States Legal
- CMOS Image Sensor with 700 TV Lines (960 x 480)
- 175° Wide Viewing Angle with LDC (lens distortion correction)
- Camera Angle Adjustment (up or down)
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Active Park Assist Lines - Dynamically curve as you steer & angle your vehicle
- Dual 3W LED Lights for Excellent Night Vision
- U.S. UTILITY PATENT No. US8,432,446
- U.S. DESIGN PATENT No. D578,049 & D692,815
Manuals / Documents
Where does the backup camera trigger line get connected at the stereo unit connect to?
The backup camera trigger line which, when it gets hot, triggers the stereo to switch to display the backup camera. It is usually marked "reverse camera" and the wire color -
Run a short wire from the "backup light positive" fuse box to the "reverse camera". Or use the following:
Connect (1) to the purple wire and the (2) to backup light positive – will trigger the stereo unit to switch to the backup camera when the backup light comes on – (1) is continuous to (2).
Thant means two red wires (2) and (3) will be connected to the backup light positive. One (3) to power the camera and the second one (2) to trigger the stereo.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.