BOYO VTL17IR - Concealed License Plate Backup Camera with Night Vision and Guide Parking Lines (Black)
- Concealed License Plate Mount Design
- Mounts behind License Plate, only Camera is Visible
- Integrated Bracket can be removed for Universal Mount
- CMOS Image Sensor with 700 TV Lines (976x592)
- 170° Wide Viewing Angle (D)
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Excellent Auto White Balance
- Camera Angle Adjustment (up or down)
- Parking Lines and Reverse Image Selectable
- Night Vision with Infrared Sensors
Manuals / Documents
A. Normally, the monitor switches to display the backup camera when the gear is put in reverse, the red wire can just be tidied up.
Otherwise, connect it to the rear camera (+) wire of the monitor (on the stereo system, it is usually the purple wire with a white stripe and labelled 'r/c' or 'r/c +'.
The red wire at the camera side is normally connected to the reverse wire to power the camera when the reverse backup light comes on.
This red wire wired to the backup light is continuous the red (pigtail) wire and the backup light turns on the red (pigtail) wire becomes hot, triggering the monitor to display the backup camera.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.