Shipping: Free Shipping to contiguous US states. Additional shipping fees may apply to international customers and to the shipping address outside of contiguous US states. International customers are also responsible for their import duties and fees.
BOYO VTM43TC - Replacement Rear-View Mirror with 4.3" TFT-LCD Backup Camera Monitor and Temperature/Compass Display
- 2 Video input
- Reverse trigger wire
- Super brightness screen with auto adjusting brightness
- 480x272 RGB Resolution
- Adjustable parking grid line to fit any vehicle specs
- Includes universal fixed mounting bracket
- Built-in temperature feature
- Built-in compass feature
- Touch button control
|Color Depth||16.7M dithering|
|Video Input||Video-in to DVD (Default), CAMERA to back up camera|
Manuals / Documents
Calibrating the compass.
The remote control may not be functioning properly for couple of reasons.
- Pointing location – The remote control IR sensor on the screen is located at about center of the monitor and little lower vertically. The sensor is directional and the remote control needs to point to it from front of the mirror.
- The battery in the remote control is dead – most unlikely. If so, need to change the battery.
- Too check, remove the battery and use a volt meter to measure the voltage.
- Another way… IR light may or may not be visible to human eyes or the camera sensor. If you press a button on remote and look at the naked eye or with camera, IR blinking may be visible.
- If fails on both points, we need to replace the remote control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.